Re: Salary surveys Vileisis, Dr. Birute 22 Jun 2004 13:44 EST
Dear Ruth,
You asked for this a couple months ago and so it may be too late to be useful.  Here is a chart that we put together to compare various academic salaries to show the relative standing of Research Administrators.

All best,
Birute

Birute Anne Vileisis, Ph.D.
Associate Academic Vice President,
Academic Grants Office
Loyola Marymount University
One LMU Drive, University Hall, Suite 3025
Los Angeles, CA  90045-2659

E-mail: xxxxxx@lmu.edu
Tel:  310/338-6004
Fax: 310/338-5193

-----Original Message-----
From: Ruth Tallman [mailto:xxxxxx@LEHIGH.EDU]
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 11:16 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] Salary surveys

Good afternoon,

We're in that spot where we need to produce some data on salary ranges
for research administrators.  To those who have collected this data in
the last year or two, would you please share your information?  You may
send it to me off line at:   xxxxxx@lehigh.edu.

Your help will be appreciated!

Ruth Tallman
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
Lehigh University
526 Brodhead Avenue
Bethlehem, PA  18015
Phone:   (610)758-3024