Re: Intra-University Consulting Herbert B. Chermside 03 Jun 2004 10:39 EST

It is my understanding that "regular compensation" specified in A-21
applies to all payments for duties except something specifically defined as
overload, no matter where the payment comes from.  Can anyone else confirm
this, or provide a defensible critique?

Chuck