Position opening Marie Vrabel 18 May 2004 12:51 EST

Institution:  Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Dept:  Research and Academic Affairs:  Office of Sponsored Programs

Position Title:  Research Administrator:
We are seeking a talented individual to be part of our service oriented
grant management team.  Responsible for daily administrative research
operations of one half of active research division, including, but not
limited to, pre-award grant preparation, establishment of account
infrastructure, post-award management, collaboration on special projects and
personnel management. Requirements include BA and knowledge of budgeting and
financial management principles. Prior grant management experience
necessary.  Must have demonstrated ability to complete projects, achieve
goals and to work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team.  Excellent
people skills and service orientation required.  Complete and detailed job
description available.

Please send resume and cover letter to:
Paula Roth
Research Administrative Director
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
330 Brookline Avenue, Rm RN 204C
Boston, MA  02215
xxxxxx@bidmc.harvard.edu
(617) 667-3615 (FAX)

Marie E. Vrabel
Associate Director, Office of Sponsored Research
ph: 617-667-3249  fx: 617-667-1110
e: xxxxxx@bidmc.harvard.edu  OR xxxxxx@bidmc.harvard.edu