Re: Revised A-21 Wendy A. Lawrence-Fowler 13 May 2004 15:54 EST

I too would appreciate a copy ...

Wendy A. Lawrence-Fowler, Ph.D.
Associate Vice President for Research
University of Texas-Pan American
Edinburg, TX 78541

e-mail:  xxxxxx@panam.edu
Phone: 956-381-2889    Fax: 956-381-2863

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG] On Behalf Of
Herbert B. Chermside
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 10:33 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] Revised A-21

As you are aware, OMB released revisions to A-21 early this week in the
Federal Register.  A revised complete document will not be posted to their
web site for a couple of weeks.
I have prepared a quick and dirty redlined Word document with additions in
a different typeface.  I have noted where a section was removed, but
incorporated in a different section.  I have not made any word-by-word
comparisons of new language versus old, but have happened to observe that
there are some.  I believe it is an accurate rendition, but it is not a
polished document.  Just something to use temporarily.

NO WARRANTY -- AND OTHER SUCH LANGUAGE!

The file is over half a megabyte, a little large for an attachment on this
list.  I will send it to anyone who requests, batching addresses a couple
of times a day.

Fee:  Let me know if you do find any errors!

Chuck

Herbert B. Chermside, CRA
Special Asst. to VP-Research
Virginia Commonwealth University