Re: Reply vs new note Patty Siebenmorgen 13 May 2004 12:08 EST

While I agree that, if the note is not intended for the entire list, it is
good to reply only to the sender...  BUT...  I would hate to see the list
not accomodate "replies" at all -- there are many instances when it is very
legitimate for the reply to go to the list-- that is why I thought they
called them "discussion" lists...

Patty Siebenmorgen