Re: Effort Reporting Training Kathryn Watkins 05 May 2004 13:13 EST

I would also like a copy.  We are in need of this type of training for our
faculty AND staff.

********************************
Kathryn Watkins, CRA
Director, Sponsored Programs & Research
Cleveland State University
2121 Euclid Ave., KB 1150
Cleveland, OH 44115
216-687-3630 / 216-687-9382 (fax)
www.csuohio.edu/uored

 Carolyn Pate
 <xxxxxx@TXSTAT        To:     xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
 E.EDU>               cc:
 Sent by:             Subject:     Re: [RESADM-L] Effort Reporting Training
 Research
 Administratio
 n List
 <xxxxxx@HRI