Re: Banner and IDC Reporting Marlene Erno 02 Apr 2004 08:05 EST

This was a big issue here at Wayne State University when we implemented
Banner in 1999.  Our old system was able to provide the data and was told
no modifications.  However we felt that this was a necessary
modification.  So the request went up the ladder to the Oversight Committee
and was approve as a modification.    The modification we made was to save
the data in a table before the program deletes it.  As a result we are able
to develop reports for both us centrally and our units.

Just this week Wayne State University led a Large Schools and Grant
Management Birds of Feather session at the SCT Summit.   We are putting
together a list of items that came out of that discussion and will add this
to the list.

If you need any additional information you can contact me directly at 313
577-6594

Marlene

Marlene Grazioli Erno
Director