Re: Improvement to infrastructure of RESADM-L..... Martella,Anne 09 Mar 2004 11:56 EST

Mike,
I've been trying to get off the list and cannot seem to do so based upon the info provided for removing my email from the listserve when I first joined.

Can you help?  It would be most appreciated.
Thanks,
Anne Martella
Drexel University
xxxxxx@drexel.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike L. Varney [mailto:xxxxxx@HEALTH.STATE.NY.US]
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 11:44 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] Improvement to infrastructure of RESADM-L.....

Greetings.

Just so everyone is aware... we have added onto our ListServ package the ability to scan for viruses.  All messages sent not only to the list but also to the list administrator aliases are automatically scanned before being posted.  If your message contains a virus, you will be notified and the message will be blocked.

This should stop virtually all of those annoying worm emails that get forwarded to the list.  The scanning is very quick and will not affect the speed of our list.

-- Mike Varney / HRI

(Sorry for the gramatical glitches in my writing... it's been a long morning already!)