Re: Grant Writing Seminars Elisa E. Fallows 04 Mar 2004 15:15 EST

Attended the Grant Writers Seminar by Stephen Russell and David
Morrison; it was excellent.  The information was very well geared to PI
and they were very receptive of the information.

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG] On
Behalf Of Ruth Tallman
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 9:46 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] Grant Writing Seminars

Hello all,

I've recently heard of "Grant Winners Seminars".  The workshop leader is
Robert Porter.  Would anyone who has held one of the Grant Winners
seminars at their institution please give me feedback on the reaction
from your faculty to the seminar?

The same question for "Grant Writers' Seminars" by Stephen Russell and
David Morrison.

We are always on the look out for speakers such as these and would
appreciate your feedback to the group or to me directly.

Ruth Tallman
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
Lehigh University
526 Brodhead Avenue
Bethlehem, PA  18015
Phone:   (610)758-3024