Re: Submitting the same grant to another PA Ralph Norton 03 Mar 2004 17:07 EST

Hi Amy,

It's in the first section after the first batch of forms: Section II Submitting Your Application, under the bolded subheading "Submit a complete
application," second paragraph. As indicated, this doesn't seem to match 100% with what was on the FAQ page....