Re: NIH terms on a foreign sub Herbert B. Chermside 02 Mar 2004 11:15 EST

Look at latest GPS
http://grants.nih.gov/grants/policy/nihgps_2003/index.htm

down at

<http://grants.nih.gov/grants/policy/nihgps_2003/NIHGPS_Part12.htm#_Toc54600260>GRANTS
TO FOREIGN INSTITUTIONS, INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS, AND DOMESTIC GRANTS
WITH FOREIGN COMPONENT

Chuck

At 10:38 AM 3/2/2004, you wrote:
>I would be interested in this information also. Thx.
>
>O'Brien, Maryellen wrote:
>>
>>I'm working on a very complicated sub going to a couple of countries in the
>>former Soviet Union.  It's an NIH prime with its own unique terms.
>>
>>I'm wondering if any of you have a list of the current standard terms/public
>>policy terms that apply to the foreign partner.  I've looked at the long
>>list on the NIH web site, but it's hard to imagine that all of them apply
>>even though they don't exclude foreign entities.  I'm under some pressure to
>>get this out yesterday so I'd prefer not to have to look up every single
>>term and read it for application if I can help it.
>>
>>Your help and advice is appreciated.
>>
>>Maryellen O'Brien
>>Assistant Director
>>Grant and Contract Administration
>>Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
>>Rutgers University
>>Cook College
>>88 Lipman Drive, Room 125
>>New Brunswick, NJ  08901
>>
>>Ph:   732-932-1000, Ext. 567
>>Fax:  732-932-8135
>>Email:  <mailto:xxxxxx@orsp.rutgers.edu>xxxxxx@orsp.rutgers.edu
>>Web:    <http://orsp.rutgers.edu>http://orsp.rutgers.edu

>> on "Listserv Lists")
>>======================================================================
>>

>--
>Jennifer Donais, CRA
>Associate Director
>Office of Grant & Contract Administration
>University of Massachusetts
>Amherst, MA 01003
>(413) 545-5888  FAX (413) 577-1595
>http:://www.umass.edu/research/ogca