Re: quick question Anne Womack 24 Feb 2004 13:58 EST

 In my experience, some colleges/university sponsored research
offices want a copy of it, and some (actually most) don't.  I think it's
a matter of different requirements of those offices.   Hope this helps.

 Date sent:            Tue, 24 Feb 2004 13:37:24 -0500
Send reply to:          Research Administration Discussion List <xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG>
From:                   Donna Berger <xxxxxx@MARIST.EDU>
Subject:                [RESADM-L] quick question
To:                     xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG

Hi Everyone,

Quick question: When you are subcontracting with another institution, have
you ever been asked by the lead institution to provide proof of your
negotiated indirect cost rate? We were asked provide this and couldn't
figure out why we wouild need to do this for an NSF grant.

Donna Berger, Ph.D.
Coordinator, Academic Grants
Marist College
Phone: 845-575-3670