Re: XX.RD Kathryn A. Page 05 Feb 2004 12:39 EST

--- Forwarded message from Kathryn A. Page ---

>Date: 05 Feb 2004 12:37:29 EST
>From: Kathryn A. Page
>Subject: Re:  XX.RD
>To: xxxxxx@wellesley.edu ("Jean M. Murphy")

Jean,

RD = Research and Development

Thanks,
Kathy

--- You wrote:
Kathryn,
 Thanks so much for your response on the CFDA numbers and the Schedule of
Federal Awards.  I have one further question.  What does the RD stand for
in XX.RD that you use in the schedule.  I asked Michael Pelletier at EDC
this question and he did not remember.  He thought you might know, since
you are using the same system.  Thanks much.
Jean

Jean M. Murphy
Director of Pre-Award Services
Wellesley Centers for Women
http://www.wcwonline.org
E-mail:  xxxxxx@wellesley.edu      Phone:  781-283-2508     Fax:
781-283-2504

Wellesley College, Cheever House, 106 Central Street, Wellesley, MA  02481
--- end of quote ---

Kathryn A. Page
Associate Director
Office of Sponsored Projects (OSP)