Re: Data management in Sponsored Programs Office Joe Zelan 30 Jan 2004 14:48 EST
We have created our own database using Microsoft Access. Because it is not a
"canned" grants program it does not box us in.  We create what we need and
no more. But our needs are modest; yours may not be. Check it out.

Joe Zelan