Re: Yet another F&A question Herbert B. Chermside 29 Jan 2004 11:20 EST

Suggest that you NOT try to collect certain F costs in this case.  Clearly,
the federal source has problems with it.

But you might reconsider the master agreement in light of this, and make
the limit of F&A to admin only NOT applicable to federal flow-through.  I
presume that you made that agreement pursuant to some consideration of
state funds supporting some facilities costs, and that argument would not
apply to federal flow through!

Chuck