Re: surveys Joseph Broderick 14 Jan 2004 09:04 EST

Let me get this straight:  You are doing a satisfaction survey of those who
have recently done satisfaction surveys?

Mike McCallister wrote:

> Have any of you fine folks done a satisfaction survey recently that you
> REALLY liked?  I'm doing one soon and would appreciate seeing models.
>
> Thanks
>
> Spanky
> Mike McCallister, Ph.D.
> Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
> University of Arkansas at Little Rock
> 2801 South University
> Little Rock, AR  72204-1099
>
> (o) 501-569-8474
> (c) 501-590-5609
> (f)  501-371-7614
> http://www.ualr.edu/orsp/

Joseph B. Broderick
Grants and Contracts Administrator
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
UMDNJ - Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
675 Hoes Lane, Room R109
Piscataway, NJ 08854
 Phone: 732/235-2158   Fax: 732/235-5534
 Website: http://www2.umdnj.edu/orspweb