Re: F&A forms Alison Sylvester 19 Dec 2003 12:17 EST

Amy,
I'm not sure if this site has what you are looking for, but perhaps it can help:
http://rates.psc.gov/

This link will take you to the Division of Cost Allocation within the Program Support Center at DHHS.

Regards,
Alison

Alison M. Sylvester
Manager, Office of Grants and Contracts
Allegheny-Singer Research Institute
320 East North Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA  15212
412-359-3236 (Phone)
412-359-3151 (FAX)
xxxxxx@wpahs.org

-----Original Message-----
From: xxxxxx@KGI.EDU
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 3:59 PM
To: xxxxxx@KGI.EDU; xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] F&A forms

Hello all-
Does anyone have or know where I can find electronic versions of the
Certificate of Indirect Costs and the Indirect Cost Proposal (ICP) Checklist?
I've been searching for it on the DHHS & OMB sites, but I can't seem to find
the forms.  I can recreate them, but it would be much easier if they were
already floating around somewhere.  (The low-tech results were less than
desirable.  I tried to type in the answers on the hardcopy provided and heard
the snickering of a passing researcher as I cursed again at the lack of
correction ribbon.)

Thanks for your help,
-Amy

Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no
one else has thought.
-Albert von Nagyrapolt

Amy Hibbard
Grants Administrator
Keck Graduate Institute of Applied Life Sciences
535 Watson Drive, Claremont, CA 91711
T: (909) 607-9313 / 607-7855
F: (909) 607-8086
xxxxxx@kgi.edu
www.kgi.edu

the West Penn Allegheny Health System Help Desk at 412-330-4357.

www.mimesweeper.com