Re: IRB Membership Hahn, Janet M 20 Nov 2003 14:24 EST

Our institution has very few funded projects needing IRB or IACUC
approval; in fact, of the approximately 100 reviewed last year, only one
was tied to a proposal for external funding.  Due to this fact, my
voting membership on the committee is not seen as a conflict of
interest.

********
Janet M. Hahn, C.R.A.
Executive Director
Office of Sponsored Programs & Grants Management
Radford University
Radford, VA  24142-6926

tel:  540-831-5479
fax:  540-831-6636