Re: Priority Software? Tim Crutchfield 20 Nov 2003 11:30 EST

HI SUSAN: Some UAB departments use Priority Software and generally I hear no
negative comments and many positive ones.
Thanks
Tim Crutchfield
Financial Officer
University of Alabama at Birmingham

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Susan Pelton [mailto:xxxxxx@SFSU.EDU]
Sent:   Thursday, November 20, 2003 10:23 AM
To:     xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject:        [RESADM-L] Priority Software?

Hi,

We are currently investigating various grants management (pre- and
post-award)
software applications and came across Priority Software. Is anyone out there
using this software? If so, are you satified with the software? If not, are
you
using another software package that you would recommend? Please feel free to
contact me off the list if you would prefer. Thank you in advance for your
feedback.

Susan Pelton
Grants Administrator
Office of Research & Sponsored Programs