Re: NIH Applications Caskey, William PhD. 19 Nov 2003 11:00 EST

We've had similar experiences, including "lost" JIT documents for new awards as well. We use an overnight express service and the tracking information to inform the personnel at NIH about delivery. Of course, we provide a second set of documents (usually in PDF via e-mail) to the person asking...Bill

Bill Caskey, PhD
Director, Research & Grants Administration
Children's Mercy Hospital
2401 Gillham Road
Kansas City, MO  64108

Ph:(816) 234-3874 (new number)
Fx:(816) 855-1982
E-mail:  xxxxxx@cmh.edu <mailto:xxxxxx@cmh.edu>

This communication is intended only for the use of the addressee.  It may contain information which is privileged or confidential under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient or the agent of the recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify The Children's Mercy Hospital at 816-234-3149 or via return Internet electronic mail at xxxxxx@cmh.edu <mailto:xxxxxx@cmh.edu>  and expunge this communication without making any copies.  Thank you for your cooperation.