Re: allowable use of funds RESADM-L Member 19 Nov 2003 09:54 EST

Thanks, Jeffrey. This provides an interesting background. I believe it might
be appropriate for us to ask the funding agency (a state agency, in our
case) to clarify why the directives in the agreement do not violate the
Anti-Kickback law.

Molly