Re: Information Systems Ann Mcguigan 19 Nov 2003 09:28 EST

I am just in the process of catching up with yesterday's email and saw
this discussion.  We are considering working with a local D.C. private
company who would like to develop a routing process to market to
universities.  It's my understanding that they already do this for
industry and would like to expand their market.  I used VeriSign about
four years ago for encryption for routing of human subjects protocols
and at that time the service was effective and they were affordable.  It
would be great if you could continue to share what you learn for those
of us who are in the process of going electronic.