Re: NSF Fastlane Herbert B. Chermside 27 Oct 2003 09:55 EST

Six are authorized:  Director, Assistant Director, all 4 Research
Analysts.  (Research Analysts completely responsible for all aspects of
OSPA review and recommend approval to Director or Asst.
Director.)   Research Analysts raise and resolve questions internally
(including discussing with Director if appropriate), and get Director
signature on internal routing/approval prior to transmitting.

Chuck

At 12:12 PM 10/23/2003, you wrote:
>Hi:
>
>At your institution,  how many people in the Research Office have access
>to submit proposals to NSF officially?     We have one at the Health
>Sciences Campus and one at the Main Campus.
>
>Thank you,
>   Eleanor

Herbert B. Chermside, CRA
Virginia Commonwealth University