Re: Funding Opportunities Charlie Hathaway 23 Oct 2003 09:51 EST

I assume that Peter means distributing the NIH Guide on the Monday FOLLOWING
the week it comes out.  The issues typically appear on Monday or Tuesday but
continually grows every day till 5 PM Fri.  This also makes faculty use of the
NIH Guide on the web a bit problematic: they should be warned that it is a
dynamic document.

Charlie Hathaway