Re: NYTimes.com Article: Ethics 101: A Course About the Pitfalls Charlie Hathaway 21 Oct 2003 14:34 EST

Wow!  This is a great article.  That these discussions are important, if not mandatory, in science, would be a revelation to most of the public.  And that awareness might earn science a bit more respect.

BTW...Macrina at VCU (mentioned in article) has an NIH R01 to look at this stuff.

Charlie