Re: Master's Degree in Sponsored Programs Greg & Peg Schmidt 17 Oct 2003 18:13 EST

The only place that I'm aware of that offers a Masters in anything
related to Sponsored Programs was one offered by Florida Institute of
Tech..  It was actually a Masters in Procurement and Contract
Administration, or something like that.  I am not sure if they still
offer it.  I also know that NCMA (National Contract Management Assoc)
used to offer a scholarship - small though it may be - to major in
procurement.

You may wnat to contact NCMA to find out if they are aware of any
colleges/universities offering any such program.  I would doubt highly
if there are more than a half dozen world-wide.

Lots of luck!

Greg Schmidt