Re: Direct vs. Indirect Costs GSchmidt 09 Sep 2003 21:28 EST

Direct would be difficult to justify, except as a "recharge center" type
of arrangement.  You  would have to charge both research and
non-research alike based upon some cost calculation.  The rate would at
least have to favor the fed if not be the same.

Normally, one would expect to see this type of operation as an indirect
cost.  It is most certainly the easiest to argue.

Greg Schmidt