Re: Consultant Rates Marie Smith 05 Sep 2003 07:28 EST

The NSF rate is $513/day.

Marie

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Marie F. Smith, CRA
Manager of Grants Administration
Institute of Ecosystem Studies
PO Box AB, 65 Sharon Turnpike
Millbrook, NY 12545
Tel: 845-677-5343
Direct Line: 845-677-7600 x 202
FAX: 845-677-5976
E-mail: xxxxxx@ecostudies.org
http://www.ecostudies.org/grants.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG]On Behalf
Of Eleanor M. Cicinsky
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 8:08 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] Consultant Rates

I'm looking for a reasonable consultant rate to include in a budget for
a Ph.D./faculty in the sciences.  The rate would be on a daily basis
during a 10 month period.   This person would not be working everyday on
the project --  the days would vary throughout the course of 10
months.   I couldn't locate a rate in the NIH Manual -- so I thought I
contact my friends on this list.

 Thank you,
 Eleanor