Re: Banner System Query Dolce, Peter J 02 Sep 2003 13:14 EST

interfaces with ERA.  Look forward to seeing responses from others about
Banner

-----Original Message-----
From: Gerald Goldberger [mailto:xxxxxx@ACC.FAU.EDU]
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2003 12:54 PM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] Banner System Query

Folks:

Florida Atlantic University has switched to the Banner System for the
institution's financial management.  Has anyone out there been using the
pre-award package from Banner? Does anyone know anything about it and
its report writer? Are there any problems we should be aware of? We
currently are using RAMS' ecgrant system and although it has been
working for us there may be some pressure to switch. I have asked Banner
about any  possible interface with any ERA schemes coming down the road
(like grant.gov) and they seem to have none.

Any info will help.

Thanks

Jerry

--
Gerald N. Goldberger, Ph.D                        (}__{)
Director, Sponsored Research                       (oo)

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain information that
is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.  It is intended only for the individual(s) or entity named above.  If
you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified
that any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of this e-mail or the
information contained in it or attached to it is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and immediately
notify the person named above by reply e-mail.  Thank you.