GA tuition in budgets/grants Jeff Myers 12 Aug 2003 10:07 EST

We currently do not budget graduate assistant tuition in proposals (or
charge it to grants) but we are reconsidering it.  My impression from
conversations at NCURA and SRA meetings is that most universities charge
it.  Anyone care to weigh in?

Jeff Myers
Southern Illinois University
Carbondale, Illlinois