Re: Tracking Funding Sources in a Database Bob Beattie 31 Jul 2003 14:49 EST

At the University of Michigan we have a very flexible data base that
allows us to track the source of funds to three levels.  The Prime
source such as a Federal Agency, the Direct source such as another
university or a corporation and an intermediate source such as a
national lab that is managing the funds.  This would also allow a
Federal to corporate to university to us path to be monitored.
Bob
xxxxxx@umich.edu