Re: newsletters Jeremy Wood 09 Jul 2003 04:26 EST

Eleanor,

This isn't the type of input you were soliciting but...

My sense is that efforts to inform people about CHANGES in regulations and
policies often assume too much understanding of previous
practices.  "What's new" often presupposes a grasp of "what's old."  And I
think it is important to remember that your background knowledge is often
NOT common sense.

If they are designed well, electronic newsletters like those you are
envisioning facilitate the kind of interactivity that enables people to
select the level of information they need.

Best,

--Jeremy

Jeremy Wood, PhD
www.HumanSubjectsTools.com