Re: Background on emails Charlie Hathaway 25 Jun 2003 15:09 EST

Just for the record, Amy's message received a "SpamAssassin" score of -4.7 from my machine.  I'm not sure what that means, but it is the lowest number I've seen.  And I think low is good.  An ad from Oracle, with lots of frills got a +3.3.  And...the other RESADM message(s) that Amy referred to were above +1.

All we need now is a program that quantifies the value of reading an email.  Or a grant?

Charlie