Re: Clinical Trial Agreements Charlie Hathaway 16 Jun 2003 15:26 EST

Gee, now doesn't this make make it much easier for big pharma, when asked about the results of a study that didn't flatter their concoction, to say, "What study??"

But I suppose it also protects the university when patients who are injured by undocumented adverse events, or are simply not cured by worthless therapies, have no researchers to point the finger at.

C. Hathaway

"This, shipmates, this is that other lesson; and woe to that pilot of the living God who slights it. Woe to him whom this world charms from Gospel duty! Woe to him who seeks to pour oil upon the waters when God has brewed them into a gale! Woe to him who seeks to please rather than to appal! Woe to him whose good name is more to him than goodness! Woe to him who, in this world, courts not dishonor! Woe to him who would not be true, even though to be false were salvation! Yea, woe to him who as the great Pilot Paul has it, while preaching to others is himself a castaway!"
----Father Mapple, Moby Dick, Chapter 9