Re: Which fringe benefit rate to use? Catherine Senghas 30 May 2003 08:36 EST

Wellesley College uses the fringe rate in effect at the time the salary
dollars are charged.
Catherine
Catherine Senghas
Deputy Director for Finance & Administration
Wellesley Centers for Women
http://www.wcwonline.org
e-mail: xxxxxx@wellesley.edu
Phone: (781) 283-2517        Fax:  (781) 283-2504
Wellesley College, 106 Central Street, Wellesley, MA  02481-8203