Re: NSF/NIH acceptance of commercial proposals Ruth Tallman 22 May 2003 12:29 EST

Val,

NSF say US commercial organizations may apply, especially small businesses
with strong capabilities in scientific or engineering research or
education.  They are especially interested if the company is teaming with
a university.
[Just printed the new GPG and could actually find it!]

Ruth Tallman
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
Lehigh University
526 Brodhead Avenue
Bethlehem, PA  18015
Phone:   (610)758-3024