Re: NSF/NIH acceptance of commercial proposals Charlie Hathaway 22 May 2003 12:11 EST

Most NIH RFAs and Program Announcements now say:

ELIGIBLE INSTITUTIONS
You may submit (an) application(s) if your institution has any of the
following characteristics:
o For-profit or non-profit organizations
o Public or private institutions, such as universities, colleges, hospitals,
and laboratories
o Units of state and local governments
o Eligible agencies of the Federal government
o Domestic or foreign