Re: Small Disadvantaged Businesses Valerie Seaquist 09 May 2003 10:29 EST

Debra,

At our institution, this is one of the responsibilities of our
Purchasing Office under our University's Master Subcontracting Plan &
they maintain a list of all vendors identified by "business type". Yours
is possibly the same.

Val Seaquist
Research Administration
The University of Alabama in Huntsville

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG] On
Behalf Of Hansen, Debra
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2003 9:53 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] Small Disadvantaged Businesses

I am looking for a couple of good sources that can be used for
identifying small disadvantaged businesses, women owned businesses,
minority owned businesses, etc. for purposes of fulfilling the
requirements of one of our small business plan contracts.  Wondering if
anyone would be willing to point me in the right direction and provide a
few comments about the quality/value of the source(s).

Thanks in advance,

Deb