Re: Small Disadvantaged Businesses Vincelli, Diana 09 May 2003 10:24 EST

We recently needed info on women- or minority-owned businesses, and our
university purchasing office was able to provide a list with those
designations for companies with which the university does business.
Diana Vincelli
University of Richmond

-----Original Message-----
From: Hansen, Debra [mailto:xxxxxx@MCRF.MFLDCLIN.EDU]
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2003 10:53 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] Small Disadvantaged Businesses

I am looking for a couple of good sources that can be used for identifying
small disadvantaged businesses, women owned businesses, minority owned
businesses, etc. for purposes of fulfilling the requirements of one of our
small business plan contracts.  Wondering if anyone would be willing to
point me in the right direction and provide a few comments about the
quality/value of the source(s).

Thanks in advance,

Deb