Re: NSF REU Supplement for a Subcontract Keith Williams 08 May 2003 08:19 EST

Ah, but avarice clouds the mind, you see.

Of course we are able to waive/share the F&A; I wasn't planning on going to the mattresses with NSF on this one, just wondering if others had stumbled on it before and done differently.

Sorry to burden the list with such administrative trivialities!

>>> xxxxxx@LEHIGH.EDU 05/07/03 04:55PM >>>
Keith,

I would not nitpick on the F&A for an REU.  If the subcontract is already in place, it's just a matter of an amendment.  It's only about $750 in F&A, I would share it if you can figure out how to do the paperwork or just let the Sub have it.  An REU is a good thing, I wouldn't nickle and dime it.

Ruth Tallman
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
Lehigh University
526 Brodhead Avenue
Bethlehem, PA  18015
Phone:   (610)758-3024