Re: Proposal Narrative Review - Important? Charlie Hathaway 07 May 2003 11:36 EST

I'm confused.  The question was whether proposal "narrative" (I assume that means the "science", substance, etc) is reviewed for compliance and audit reasons.  Because she used the word "risk", I do not think she meant compliance with RFA guidelines and application format.

Does anyone...CAN anyone...really devote the time with proper expertise to do this??  And if you are not really seeing the final version of the text, then is the review effort worthwhile?

Charlie Hathaway