Re: Daily Maximum Consultant Rate Dara Little 06 May 2003 16:23 EST

Thanks Robyn... the new rate was just announced at the SRA meeting in
Memphis last week during an NSF Update session.

So is this cap specific only to NSF or all federal projects (I thought it
was all). I have the NSF GPM reference but I thought that stemmed from some
"greater federal document."

Dara