Re: RESADM-L Digest - 18 Mar 2003 to 19 Mar 2003 (#2003-60) Eleanor M. Cicinsky 20 Mar 2003 07:57 EST

I had a faculty type who came in last Friday at 4:30 for a 5 pm deadline to IES.  She
didn't have the .pdf created because she thought .pdf meant she was able to look at
her work via Adobe Acrobat and neither one of us was familiar with the IES system.
Her excuse was, the proposal opportunity just came up so, I did it.  Needless to
say,  it didn't get very far.