Re: OMB Circulars Karen L. O'Connor-Knox 19 Mar 2003 12:57 EST

I'm looking for a quick and easy way to try and understand the OMB
ciruclars - any thoughts?
karen

Audrey Buck <xxxxxx@POBOX.UPENN.EDU>@HRINET.ORG> on 03/19/2003 12:25:49 PM

Please respond to Research Administration Discussion List
 <xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG>

Sent by:  Research Administration List <xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG>

To:   xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
cc:

Subject:  Re: [RESADM-L] Electronic proposal lead time

Dennis, the best of luck enforcing that new rule.

Audrey

Office of Research Services
3451 Walnut Street, Room P221 Franklin
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6205