Re: Electronic proposal lead time Charlie Hathaway 12 Mar 2003 09:49 EST

I tell researchers that electronic research administration will speed up
application review and award but those benefits will require sacrifice on the
pre-submission side.  When full implementation occurs and electronic routing
for all approvals/signatures is part of the game, 4:58 proposals will be a
thing of the past.

Charlie Hathaway