Re: US Dept of Energy Dara Little 05 Mar 2003 15:59 EST

UIC has been submitting some proposals recently as well and yes, it has
been painful, it is not a user friendly system.  We have been talking with
DOE quite a bit within the last two days and they said they are looking for
feedback through their help line.  Two main things we spoke to them about
was changing the system to allow the PI's to upload their own files (we've
found this very time consuming), and to allow us to submit rep's & cert's
only once a year (like DOD is now doing with "My Profile").

Dara Little
Univ. of Illinois @ Chicago