Re: US Dept of Energy Jennifer Donais 05 Mar 2003 14:43 EST

Hi, Eleanor:
I recently did this & had a devil of a time.  I could help, if necessary.  The
biggest thing I remember from this most recent & one past time is that the "submit
proposals" button is off your screen to the right - unless you know to scroll right,
you wont' even see it.  Then your stuck thinking, "Okay, where do I go from here?"
It's a heck of system!!
-jen

"Eleanor M. Cicinsky" wrote:

> Hi there,
>
>     Has anyone attempted to submit a proposal electronically to the U.S.
> Dept of Energy?     Did you find it as difficult as I am?
>
>     I'd like to hear from someone who successfully navigated their
> system because the help-desk doesn't seem interested in responding.
>
> Eleanor Cicinsky
> Temple University

Jennifer Donais, CRA
Associate Director
Office of Grant & Contract Administration
University of Massachusetts
Amherst, MA 01003
(413) 545-5888 FAX (413) 577-1595
http://www.umass.edu/research/ogca