Re: Airline Vouchers Received On Grant Funded Travel Jeff Myers 24 Feb 2003 18:00 EST

I would concur that, much like frequent flyer miles, the vouchers do not
belong to the university.  I can't think of any specific A21 references to
this situation (but it's not program income).  However, our institutional
travel czars would not allow the students any additional per diem for the
extra time away since it was a voluntary bump on their part.

Jeff