Re: resume Roberta Truscello 06 Feb 2003 12:23 EST
We substitute a "condensed" version of what Chuck uses, but it is along the same
lines:

The College of New Jersey shall be responsible for its own acts and those of its
employees in accordance with the New Jersey Tort Claims Act, N.J.S.A.59:1-1 et
sq.

Roberta