Re: F & A base for industry-sponsored trials GSchmidt 21 Jan 2003 22:28 EST

If memory serves me, I do believe that you may charge non federally
funded projects the calculated F&A rate.  If the project is directly
federally funded, or indirectly through a subaward, then the rate must
be the federally negotiated rate.  You cannot charge the fed more than
the best (in their eyes) rate.

Greg Schmidt